Withstands sustained voltages up to 35V.
Safe open circuit voltage: 100mV.
Short-circuit current: 5mA.
Adjustable threshold from 1 up to 20 ohms.
Lead wires resistance compensation.
LED conduction indicator supplements beep.
Powered from 2xAAA cells with battery test.
Reverse battery protection.
Low open circuit consumption: 0.5mA.
- on Test & Measurement
- Labs project
Fail-safe Continuity Tester with Adjustable Threshold
March 11, 2019
Read the full post
- schematic_diagram (73.41 KB )
- functional_description(french) (453.73 KB )
- bill_of_materials (38.15 KB )
- bill_of_materials_addenda (1008 B )
- Front_panel (19.99 KB )front panel printing 1:1 scale
- Component location (6.8 KB )component location
- Battery_clips (2.46 MB )Battery clips adjustment
- Gerber files (21.02 KB )Gerber + Excellon files
- PCB top layout (14.24 KB )
- PCB bottom layout (53.18 KB )
- Front_plate_drilling (27.61 KB )