A small box with batteries (2 * Ni-Mh AAA) connected to an Android application (Bluettoh SPP, free on Google Play or soon a other application) with PIC-PWM charger
- PIC16F690 with C Hi-Tech
- RN-41 or RN-42 Blutooth 2.0 module
- BLE112 Bluetooth 4.0 module
- 2 Ni-Mh AAA with charger PIC-PWM
- LT1300 to achieve 3,3V and 5V
Do you want Bluetooth 4.0 for iDevice directly ?
Thank you for your suggestions
- new pictures.
- Ready, work well
- charger inside
- Bluetooth 4.0 begin to work
remains to be done if project plebiscite
- charging the batteries (calculate the Self)
- energy saving (sleep Bluetooth and PIC, off Display after x minutes)