- on Microcontrollers
- Published in issue 3/2007 on page 0
iDwaRF: a networkable WirelessUSB radio module
Wireless USB in Miniature
- PCB, bare, iDwarf prototyping board
- iDwarf -168 Transmitter module (built & tested)
- iDwarf Node Board (built & tested)
- iDwarf Hub Board (built & tested)
CAM/CAD data for the PCB referred to in this article is available as a Gerber file. Elektor GREEN and GOLD members can exclusively download these files for free as part of their membership. Gerber files allow a PCB to be produced on an appropriate device available locally, or through an online PCB manufacturing service.
Elektor recommends its business partner Eurocircuits as the company of choice for its own prototypes and volume production in selected cases.