- on Education & Information
- Published in issue 9/2007 on page 0
Elektor’s New Website
Surfer-readers, our strength lies in your diversity!
Elektor’snew website went online on 26 June 2007. Here are the main thrusts of the changes with respect to the previous version:
- freshened-up, clearer presentation;
- simplified, faster navigation, particularly for easier searching;
- each visitor’s identity and personal status is now taken into account (if they so wish) — although of greatest benefit to our magazine subscribers, non-subscribing but regular visitors will find this helpful too;
- articles and other files are no longer downloaded using phone surcharge, but are paid for using Elektor credits (E-credits) on the site itself;
- the secure payment methods have been improved and extended to include PayPal;
- the professional tools now in place for sending out our free electronic ‘E-weekly’ newsletter will let us improve distribution.