The seminar will focus on new trends in threats and mitigation strategies for the experienced practitioner while being accessible to anyone relatively new to the topic and wanting to understand more. Scheduled to run from 10.00 am to 3.30 pm, presentations will provide information on:
- Work being undertaken in the supply chain to combat counterfeits
- Case studies on how to create and maintain a counterfeit management plan
- An update on International standards for the management of counterfeits in the supply chain and independent accreditation
- Other best practice to help reduce the risk of counterfeits infiltrating your business
- How law enforcement and direct action against counterfeiters is helping to reduce the threat of counterfeits in the supply chain
- Recent major trends in counterfeiting and counterfeit avoidance and an overview of how to access further information, much of it free of charge.
There will be plenty of opportunity for delegates to raise questions, participate in a discussion forum and interact with speakers during the day.
For more information about the seminar, including a copy of the draft agenda, please contact the Anti-Counterfeiting Forum or Elan Business Support. To register for the event online click here.