productronica Special Edition
Elektor Industry issue 3/2019 focuses on the productronica trade show and many of the technologies on exhibit in Munich, Germany, from November 12-15, 2019. This edition covers electronic components, assembly methods, PCB design, new materials and IoT and includes in-depth articles on the following topics:
- Are We Really Equipped for Industry 4.0?
- Lowering the Costs of Applying Pressure Sensors by Mitigating the Risks
- Effective USB 3.1 Filtering and Protection
- Lighthouse Project "Go Beyond 4.0"
Industry 4.0 for advanced users
- RTP High-Performance Ooscilloscope from Rohde & Schwarz Doubles Maximum Bandwidth to 16 GHz
- How to Simplify Power Supplies and Save Cost with SiC by Aly Mashaly, ROHM Semiconductor GmbH
- Arkite's Breakthrough in Europe and Beyond
- Sensing for Safety Brings Comfort and Convenience
- Why Open Source PLCs Are Here To Stay
- Elektor INFOGRAPHICS Where Do the Printed Circuit Boards (Still) Come From?
- Elektor Interview with Barbara Müller Exhibition Group Director electronica – productronica
- Elektor Reviewed: OWON XDS3064E 4-channel Oscilloscope with Touch Screen
- Economically 3D-Printed Cooling for Power Electronics
- Elektor Reviewed: Seek ShotPro and Seek Compact Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Smart Garments Improve People’s Quality of Life
- Fast-Forward Startups @ productronica 2019
- The Origin of IoT OSes Research and thoughts on the Internet of Things Operating Systems
The complete edition can be downloaded free of charge here.
We hope you enjoy this issue of Elektor Industry. The next editon scheduled for the embedded world trade show in February 2020 covers Microcontrollers, Embedded Technology and Tools. For information on contributing to the editorial section of Elektor Industry magazine please contact the Elektor Client Team.