Now that the Summer Olympic Games are over it is time to go back to the more serious things of life like DIY electronics. As usual Elektor is there for you to help you to get going. This month we try to get you going with Arduino and with oscillators, we try to get your (old) model train going and we present an alarm to prevent someone else from trying to get your motorbike going.
Here is the table of contents for the latest edition of Elektor:
- DesignSpark ChipKIT Design Challenge
- Nunchuk USB interface
- Model Train Interface
- Embedded Linux Made Easy (3)
- Motorbike Alarm
- E-Labs Inside
- Low-cost 60 MHz Sig Gen
- Electronics for Starters (7)
- Arduino on Course (1b)
- Component Tips: AS3935 Lightning Sensor
- AVR Software Defined Radio (5)
- BasicCard goes Contactless
- PICo PROto
- Model Aircraft Lighting
- Retronics: The ‘Pansanitor’ (1928)
- Hexadoku, September 2012
The September 2012 edition is on sale now in our web shop and in your local bookshop or newsstand.
As usual, Elektor PLUS members can download their digital copy from the Elektor Plus Website.