This month, to introduce the new issue, we have made a video. So instead of reading about it, watch the video and see how Wisse, the Editors Editor in Chief takes the long way to the Elektor Labs.
Here is the table of contents for this issue:
- DesignSpark chipKIT Design Challenge
- AVR Software Defined Radio (1)
- Android Switch Interface
- EasyPIC v7
- Hard Disk Activity Monitor
- AndroPod (2)
- E-Labs Inside section
- Platino in Arduino Land
- Electronics for Starters (3)
- Economic Longwave Receiver
- Ground Control for Aircraft HSI
- Low Cost DMX Mixer Desk
- USB protection
- Retronics: Elektor ‘Simple Function Generator’ (1978)
- Gerard's Columns: Consulting
The March 2012 issue is on sale now in our webshop and in your local bookshop or newsstand.
Elektor PLUS subscribers can download their digital copy at the Elektor Plus website (third link below).