Sign up online and provide detailed information (in English) about your startup and product or solutions. The process is simple.
Watch this video for detailed instructions, or simply follow these steps:
1. Log in or create an account here.
2. Choose “productronica Fast Forward” in the drop-down menu.
3. Select “Startup” in the drop-down menu.
4. Describe your startup, technology and product(s). The idea is to clearly explain your company, technology, and product(s).
Please address the following questions in your entry:
a. What is your company and what do you do?
b. What is your product or solution?
c. What can users do with your product or solution?
d. Who is the target audience/customer for your product or solution?
e. Why is your product or solution better than existing solutions?
5. Attach files. Include files that you think will help the judges to understand your company, product, and solution. NOTE: Only the judges will see your graphs, schematics, charts, and videos. Only your teaser description and product/prototype will be posted for the public to view. Feel free to use one or more of the following formats:
a. Video (as YouTube or similar link) While not required, we encourage you to submit a video (max 5 minutes, English language).
b. PowerPoint presentation
c. Text document (preferably MSWord or PDF)
d. Graphs, charts, schematics, photographs and other illustrations (PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP)
6. Reread the Terms & Conditions. If you have questions about participation, productronica attendance requirements, or the submissions process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
productronica and Elektor wish you good luck!
- on Elektor
Participating in productronica Fast Forward, the start-up platform powered by Elektor is simple
December 11, 2018 | 00:00
You must sign up online and provide detailed information (in English) about your startup. The process is simple.