Downloading of this magazine is reserved for Elektor GREEN and GOLD members only.
- Need DC Power? Try a PC/AT supply?
Modifications for non-standard output voltages
- C Compilers for the PIC Micro
Efficiency from a higher programming language
- Lightning Intensity Detector
An indicator for extremely high voltages
- AVR TV Tennis
Play MahPong, the Single-Chip Edition!
- Cooling Electronic Components
Some really cool developments
- Night Light Control
using the AT90S2313
- Universal XA Development board (2)
construction and use
- CompactFlash (CF) Interface
For MCS-BASIC52 systems
- Low-Cost LCD Controller (2)
- Electronic Knotted Handkerchief
A microcontroller-based notepad