- on Audio/Video/Photography
- Published in issue 3/2012 on page 16
AVR Software Defined Radio (1)
Part 1: Generating precision signals using an ATtiny micro
- Magazine March 2012
- SMD-populated board (USB AVR Programmer)
- Signal Generator kit; PCB and all components
- Kit of parts Universal Receiver: PCB and all components
- Kit of parts Active Antenna: PCB and all components
- Signal Generator + Universal Receiver + Active Antenna: PCBs and all components + USB-FT232R breakout-board
- PCB, assembled and tested
CAM/CAD data for the PCB referred to in this article is available as a Gerber file. Elektor GREEN and GOLD members can exclusively download these files for free as part of their membership. Gerber files allow a PCB to be produced on an appropriate device available locally, or through an online PCB manufacturing service.
Elektor recommends its business partner Eurocircuits as the company of choice for its own prototypes and volume production in selected cases.
The BOM (Bill of Materials) is the technically exhaustive listing of parts and other hardware items used to produce the working and tested prototype of any Elektor Labs project. The BOM file contains deeper information than the Component List published for the same project in Elektor Magazine. If required the BOM gets updated directly by our lab engineers. As a reader, you can download the list here.
Want to learn more about our BOM list? Read the BOM list article for extra information.