For sure, Arduino has become one of the main gateways to Technology World for many young students. One key to its success may be the ease of creating an app in minutes. You don’t need a deep knowledge of electronics or programming. Almost everything is on the Internet—simply copy and paste some code, reproduce a simple circuit and your application is ready to run.
We are proud to announce that a selection of Arduino hardware products is now available for ordering in the Elektor Store. We have selected five popular boards for you:
- Arduino Uno - the most popular with its ATmeag328 MCU;
- Arduino Mega - like the Uno but with more memory and I/O;
- Arduino Leonardo - especially good for USB applications;
- Arduino Due - 32-bit power, because equipped with an ARM processor;
- Arduino Ethernet - networking has never been easier.
If you order one of these boards (or 2, or 3, or..) before Friday October 18, 2013 we pay shipping and handling. What's more, Elektor GREEN and GOLD members take advantage of a 10% discount on the regular sales price.
Getting started with Arduino is a piece of cake, so what are you waiting for?