You can use the OpenMV-H7 it for a wide variety of appplications, including color tracking, face detection, eye tracking, QR code detection, frame differencing, video recording, and much more.
Headset Tracker with the OpenMV-H7 CameraCheck out the video, buy an OpenMV-H7 camera, and then tell us about your project!
OpenMV-H7 Camera SpecsThe small OpenMV Cam is a low-consumption microcontroller board that enables you to implement machine vision applications quickly and easily.
- The STM32H743VI ARM Cortex M7 processor is running at 480 MHz with 1MB of RAM and 2 MB of flash.
- I/O interfaces: A USB (12 Mbs) interface to your computer; A MicroSD Card socket capable of 100 Mbs reads/writes; An SPI bus that runs up to 100 Mbs;
- The removable camera module system allows the OpenMV Cam H7 to interface with different sensors.
- The LiPo battery connector is compatible with 3.7 V LiPo batteries.
- I/O interfaces: a USB (12 Mbs) interface to your computer; a MicroSD Card socket capable of 100 Mbs reads/writes; an SPI bus that runs up to 100 Mbs; a CAN Bus; an Asynchronous Serial Bus (TX/RX); an I2C; a 12-bit ADC; a 12-bit DAC; PWM and Interrupts on all I/O pins; three I/O pins for servo control; and an RGB LED and two high-power, 850-nm IR LEDs.
Order an OpenMV-H7 camera now. If you're an Elektor member, you can use your member discount!