HIL simulation meticulously tests embedded control devices in a virtual environment before proceeding to real-world tests of the complete system. This application note covers recommended best practices for powertrain HIL testing. In this guide, learn about the tools and insight you need to build an effective HIL tester that will ensure you can achieve maximum test coverage and future proof your system against future technology requirements.
- Introduction to Engine ECU HIL Test and How to Increase Efficiency with HIL Simulation
- HIL Test Software and Simulation Fundamentals
- Key Considerations of Different Powertrain Types
- Maximizing Test Coverage and the Importance of Flexibility in an HIL Tester
- Requirements Creation, Traceability, and Fulfillment
- Selecting the Right HIL System for Your ECU
Fill in the form below to be able to download National Instrument's free whitepaper Key Considerations for Powertrain HIL Test (PDF, 2 MB).
NOTE: After clicking the ‘Submit’ button the download link will appear on your screen immediately.