The EnOcean Unimodul measures the temperature of 4 DS18S20 temperature sensors and send the measured temperatures as EnOcean wireless protocols. The Unimodul contains also a thermostat functionality and send wireless control commands if the temperature of a channel will exceed the adjusted limits. Its possible to combine the UniModul with any other EnOcean homeautomation devices like actuators or visualisation software.
- read up to 4 digital DS18s20 temperature sensors
- send the temperature as EnOcean temperature "4BS" protocol
- 4 independent thermostat functions (send EnOcean control "RPG" protocols
- 4 binary inputs to connect binary sensors or contacts
- send EnOcean control "RPG" protocols for every connected binary sensor
- 2x16 lcd to show the measured temperatures and for configuration
- 4 buttons for configuration
- build-in TCM320 module from EnOcean for wireless communication
- remote control via NFC
At the moment we have a prototype based on a breadboard. The basic software is written in BASCOM.