tinyTesla is the DIY mini musical Tesla coil kit that anyone can build. Heat up your soldering iron ! Once complete, tinyTesla shoots sparks, plays music and wirelessly excites fluorescent tubes.
• The completed kit shoots sparks up to 4 inches (10 cm) long!
• A USB interrupter allows you to control your Tesla coil from a laptop.
• Play MIDI files and make music using the sparks themselves!
• tinyTesla's small size and low component count makes it easy to assemble.
• Ideal for newcomers to the Tesla coiling hobby, as well as seasoned DIY electronics enthusiasts.
• SSTC Tesla coil design ensures reliability in a variety of environments.
The tinyTesla kit comes with all of the electronic and hardware components you need to build your singing Tesla coil. A pre-wound secondary coil on a clear acrylic former is included, so that you won't have to wind 600 turns of hair-thin wire by hand! We also include a beautiful spun metal toroid, extruded anodized chassis for the USB interrupter, weighted breakout point, and other accessories. You will only need a soldering iron, paint-on or spray-on varnish, and hand tools to build the kit.
The tinyTesla Kit is easy to build yet still it is recommended by manufacturer oneTesla to purchase at least a set of 4 600V Trench IGBT Transistors should something go wrong during assembly or testing this can save you hours of frustration.