Using the phrase ‘One Portfolio, One Software, One Platform’, TI introduces the SimpleLink platform with its accompanying SDK:
- 100% code reuse across SimpleLink devices.
- Common drivers, frameworks and libraries.
- POSIX-compatible APIs offer flexible OS/kernel support.
- Real-time multi-tasking and power management using the integrated TI-RTOS kernel.
- IoT stacks and plugins to add functionality to your design.
- SimpleLink Academy offers extensive code examples, documentation and training to help jumpstart your development.
The SimpleLink portfolio offers the broadest range of differentiated 32-bit ARM based wired and wireless MCUs, resulting in:
- High performance and analog integration
- Advanced security features
- All without compromising on low power
Learn more here:
Explore the SimpleLink MCU Platform
Read more about the SimpleLink SDK
Get started with SimpleLink development tools