Downloading of this magazine is reserved for Elektor GREEN and GOLD members only.
- Cover Elektor Magazine 1/2020
- The Next Ten Years
- GUI with Touch — for ESP32, RPi & Co.
Graphical user interfaces with the LittlevGL library
- "Not Just Any Guy's Project”
Interview with Gábor Kiss-Vámosi, the developer of LittlevGL
with two-digit Dekatron-style LED display
- How To: Debounce a Mechanical Contact or Switch
A switch is either open or closed, isn't It?
- Developer's Zone
Tips & Tricks, Best Practices and Other Useful Information
- Extendable Environmental Monitoring System
publishes data on IoT platforms
- Practical ESP32 Multitasking
Task programming with FreeRTOS and the Arduino IDE
Corrections & Updates || Questions & Answers
- Automotive Headlight Tuning
Legal, illegal — it matters!
- Review: Toolcraft Digital Soldering Station
- Arduino Pro IDE - First Impressions
- Two Thermal Imaging Cameras Compared
Seek ShotPro and Seek Compact
- Steeped in Electronics
Outfitting the e-lab and e-workshop
- Monsanto MAN1 LED Display
Peculiar Parts, the series
- Thermoelectric Tea Timer
First dealings with energy harvesting
- Single-phase 1-kilowatt AC Motor Drive
Three-mode design: integral-cycle switching, phase-cut trailing, or phase-cut leading edge.
- RPi Gets a Fast 3.5" Touch Display
More power at no extra charge
- Lab, Sweet Lab
A glimpse of The Holy Place — no unauthorized entry.
- First Steps with RISC-V
Trying out the LoFive Board
- Elektor Labs Challenged: a DIY LoRa Tracker
Glitches and results in electronics development
- Sigfox and the IoT (2)
Registration in the Sigfox network
- Starting Out in Electronics
Easier than imagined!
- Analogue Electronics Design
Case Study #1 — Section 1: MEMS Microphone… Testing 1-2-3
- Small Circuits Revival
Capita Selecta from the Elektor Project Suggestions Box
- In a Nutshell: Text for Microcontrollers
Using compression to save memory
- Focus On: Autonomous Driving
State of the art at a glance
- Start-Up Leaders and Innovators Talk “Innovation 4.0” in Munich
- Lego Electronic Train Set from 1968
50 years on, electronic toys still fascinate
- Beyond Electronics
The MX3D Bridge Senses the City
- Elektor Store