- Great electronics with small things
- Electric Motor Control
By switch, simple PWM, full bridge ...
- Frequency Divider with Adjustable Integer Division Factor
on a (CMOS) stroestring
- DIY Temperature Controlled Solder Station
SMD manual soldering for everyone
- electronica Fast Forward Award 2018
a glimpse of the future as imagined by smart start-ups
- Obsolete or "Allocated"?
- Lighthouse 2.0
With adjustable light characteristic
- ESP32 Weather Station
Reading sensor data online
- The SN76477
Peculiar Parts, the series
- HomeLab Helicopter
- Low-cost SMD Test Adapter
- Snore Shield
helps to improve your night rest
- Personal Speedometer for Runners & Joggers
With trip meter and logger
- One-time Pad Crypto Shield
secure communication through openness
- 2.4 GHz Half-Duplex Telemetry
Replace awkward remote-control cables with a licence-free ISM radio link. Ready-made modules make it quick and cheap to build.
- Elektor Labs Pipeline
- PobDuino Board
Flowcode and Arduino together fight obsolescence
- (Nearly) everything you always wanted to know about...
- What’s New in Android Things
A boost from C++
- Automatic Traffic Light Controller
for model railways
- Making PCBs with your 3D Printer
Creative solutions with your 3D printer
- My Little Amplifier
LM386 gets a makeover
- Q&A: Enclosures
(Nearly) Everything you always wanted to know about...
- Bad Circuit Howler
It works... but not the way it should.
- FM Radio with RDS
A top HAT project for the Raspberry Pi
- Verilog Basics
Fundamental features of the hardware description language
- What electronicists dream of...
.and how dreams come true in the Elektor Store
- Opamp Schmitt Triggers
Circuits and calculations
- Old School AC Powerline Conditioning & Regulation
How not to blow a fuse
- The Interplanetary File System
Behind the scenes work is underway on a new worldwide web
the oiginal elektorized sudoku