- X-GaN transistors, line-up expansion and design support resources
- SiC MOSFETs with integrated diode DioMOS on 6inch wafers
- SiC & Si power modules for automotive and industrial applications
- GaN based application demonstrations from partners
- Powerfuse for ultrafast active HVDC disconnect
- High reliability passive component solutions for better circuit design
- Soft PGS graphite sheets as thermal interface material
- High energy and power density Energy Polymer Capacitors
Johannes Spatz, EVP Industrial Business, Panasonic Automotive & Industrial Systems Europe comments: “Panasonic has developed high efficiency, compact GaN power devices with low heat generation suitable for different applications such as power supplies, HEV/EV and PV inverters and many others. Our GaN transistors and applications have become mass production items, demonstrating our broad range of options for different applications and our position at the forefront of this fast-moving market."
After announcing the start of mass production of its first X-GaN power transistors at the end of 2016, Panasonic is now presenting its latest roadmaps and line-up expansion for higher power industrial power supplies and low power ultra-compact adapters and chargers. The company is showing related application examples, developed both in house or by lead customers and partners: a GaN-based ultra-efficient 3kW power supply unit for telecoms, a GaN-based inverter for motors, a compact AC adaptor and a PCB-integrated DCDC design. The GaN evaluation environment, including various evaluation boards will also be featured.