Downloading of this magazine is reserved for Elektor GREEN and GOLD members only.
- The Quiet Revolution
Using electronics to make the (almost) ideal DC motor
- Brushless Motor Controller
Speed control for radio controlled scale models
- Micro Motors
March of the miniature machines
- A 16-bit Tom Thumb
Our R8C starter kit is available — now you can get going!
- Inexpensive (Web)server
Modify a router/switch — Modding pays!
- Audio Amplifier with Problems
Design flaw or IC manufacturer fiasco?
- E-Blocks — now you CAN
A complex system made transparent
- Sparks ‘n Arcs
Experimenting with a Jacob’s Ladder
- Our Components
Component choice for Elektor projects
- 6 V Dynamo Regulator
For vintage motorbikes
- FBI Siren with flashing light
- Parallel resistor calculations
- Gain Control for Elektor DRM Receiver
- Digital sinewave reference generator
- The Old Physics Lesson
- Hexadoku february 2006
Puzzle with an electronic touch