The Swiss Pi HAT eliminates these shortcomings and provides a number of extra features, including a real-time clock and an RS-485 interface.
Ready assembled module available
Full description published in Elektor Magazine in issue 9/2016 on page 44.
- 16 GPIO lines with configurable pull-up, 5-V signal levels
- 16 12-bit PWM channels, configurable 24–1526 Hz, 5-V signal levels
- 4 connectors for remote control servos (shared with PWM channels 0 to 3) and supply voltage connector
- 8 12-bit ADC inputs, range 0–4.096 V
- Half-duplex RS-485 interface compliant with TIA/EIA 485A standard, with ESD protection
- Precise real time clock with battery backup, 3 ppm accuracy
- I2C extension connector, 5-V signal levels
- ID EEPROM