Sensor + Test Special EditionElektor Industry issue 2/2019 focuses on the Sensor + Test trade show and many of the technologies on exhibit in Nurnberg, Germany, from June 25-27, 2019. In addition to regulars like Wall of Fame, Infographics, and Industry Store, we include in-depth articles on the following topics:
- The Ideal Filter In Just Six Steps — Nothing goes without measurements.
- Reliable & Secure IIoT Wireless Sensor Networks for Industry 4.0.
- Enabling Display Measurement within Augmented & Virtual Reality — Optical components replicate human vision for accurate display testing.
- Everything You Need to Know about 5G Technology.
- Power Supply Control Loop Response Measurements (Bode Plot) — With a Rohde & Schwarz oscilloscope
- Understanding Ramifications of DDR5 Transmitter Test
- Particulate Matter Sensing for Air Quality Measurements
- An Introduction to Practical Real-Time Spectrum Analysis
- The Art of Low Pressure Sensing and Finding the Right Sensor — Don’t let the wide range of available low-pressure sensors be intimidating.
- Time Sensitive Networking — An Introduction to TSN
- Measurement and Analysis of Integrated Power Supplies
- When the sparks fly: ESD at Bürklin Elektronik
- Using Precision Current Sensing to Optimize System Performanc
The complete edition can be downloaded free of charge here.
We hope you enjoy this issue of Elektor Industry. The next edition scheduled for the productronica show in November 2019 covers electronic components, assembly methods, PCB design, and new materials. For information on contributing to the editorial section of Elektor Industry magazine please contact the Elektor Client Team.