This fifth issue of the year (of six in total) is once again packed with projects for DIY or inspiration. Tips, tricks, basic and background information are offered – as always by and for electronics engineers. The issue is marked by projects and articles to cover all four areas defined by the two selection criteria: hobbyist / professional on the one hand, and hands-on / nice to know on the other. All articles listed below fall into one of four areas defined in this way, and we are happy to let you decide which area you’re most comfortable with:
- MQTT Sensor Hub
- Flicker-free LED Dimmer
- The SCCC Project (4)
- Horticulture Box
- Transmitting WSPR Reports
- RC Catamaran Uses IoT Protocol
- A Simple A/D Converter Using a PLD
- Car Battery Wireless Voltmeter
- A Time-Corrected Woofer Concept
- Qi Wireless Charging Pads
- Elektor Labs Pipeline
- USB/RS232 Breakout Board
- HomeLab Helicopter
- Elektor Store Highlights
- ICL7660 Output Noise Reduction
- LoRa’s Big Event in Berlin
- Motorola MC14500 Industrial Control Unit
- Hardware Design using (V)HDL (4)
- JOY-iT JDS6600 DDS Signal Generator
- Treasures or E-Debris?
- Fab Academy
The complete Table of Contents of ElektorLabs Magazine September & October 2019 can be found here.
In the Elektor Store you can order the paper version as well as the digital version (PDF).