This third issue of the year (of six in total) is once again packed with projects for DIY or inspiration. Tips, tricks, basic and background information are offered – as always by and for electronics engineers. The focus is on colourful and useful electronic projects such as a graphical 7-band miniature audio analyzer with OLED display, a monster LED clock with 4-inch digits, or a remote-controlled, smart relay board with 9 channels. But that's not all, as the following selection from the content proves:
- Microcontroller Kits for Advanced Users
- Operational Amplifiers in Practice, Part 3
- Review: WT 1014 Soldering Station from Weller
- USB Power Monitoring
- Configuring the Elektor BME280 Break-out Board
- More accurate RTC for Retrofitting
- CNC Gantry Robot, Part 2
- Polystyrene Cutter Control
- Dual-Anode MOSFET Thyristor
- Participate in productronica Fast Forward 2019
- Tektronix Oscilloscope Calibration Instruments
- IOTA Cryptocurrency
The complete Table of Contents of ElektorLabs Magazine May & June 2019 can be found here.
In the Elektor Store you can order the paper version as well as the digital version (PDF).
Elektor GOLD and GREEN members can download the digital edition again here. But as an Elektor member, you'll enjoy many more benefits, including unrestricted access to our vast archive. Not a member yet? Then order your personal membership!