- on Audio/Video/Photography
- Published in issue 10/2003 on page 0
Valve Preamplifier (2)
CAM/CAD data for the PCB referred to in this article is available as a Gerber file. Elektor GREEN and GOLD members can exclusively download these files for free as part of their membership. Gerber files allow a PCB to be produced on an appropriate device available locally, or through an online PCB manufacturing service.
Elektor recommends its business partner Eurocircuits as the company of choice for its own prototypes and volume production in selected cases.
– IEC appliance socket with internal filter
– Ventilator 40 x 40 mm, 20mm thick, 12VDC
– 2 ABS gearwheels 50.M0.5, Conrad Electronics # 237850*
– S1 = rotary switch, 6 positions, 2 poles, break before make, Conrad Electronics 709751*
– S2 = mains switch
– F2 = fuse 250 mAT (slow), with holder
– LED signal lamp, 12 VDC
– 4 black buttons, 21mm
– 4 button caps, red, with line, 21mm
– 1 button, 28mm
– 1 button cap, red, 28mm