Wouldn't you like to try it, too?
Hi-Fi Audio DACFor this purpose, Elektor LABS have released an Audio DAC module with touch screen. In the Elektor Store, you can also find the NanoSound module, another audio add-on board for audiophiles. With a 24-bit / 112-dB Hi-Fi Audio DAC onboard, it spectacularly improves the audio quality of your Raspberry Pi.
Taking full advantage of the Raspberry Pi’s open architecture, NanoSound is fully customisable and programmable!
- 6 simple GPIO buttons (Python source code provided to read button events).
- LIRC-compatible IR receiver and control (Lircd.conf provided to read button input).
- 1.3" OLED display using I²C. (Python display driver code is open source).
- Texas Instruments PCM5122 DAC
- 192 kHz Sampling Rate / 24-bit Resolution Burr-Brown DAC
- Texas Instruments TPS7A4700 Ultra Low Noise Voltage Regulator
- Switchable Power Option
- 6 GPIO buttons for Media Control
- Infrared Receiver and Remote Control
- 1.3" OLED display with multi-language support