Write your own software with the provided DLL.
Test your gear with the stand alone test function which outputs all 512 channels at a time, with adjustable levels.
This interface is supplied as an easy to assemble kit requiring some soldering skills.
• This unit can control DMX fixtures using a PC and USB interface
• Test software and "DMX Light Player" software is included, a DLL is provided to write your own software
• Furthermore there is a stand-alone test function that outputs all 512 channels at a time, with adjustable levels
• Kit includes:
◦ Nice enclosure
◦ USB cable
◦ CD with: test software, DLL for own developments, free DMX light player
• Connected and powered through USB
• 512 DMX channels with 256 levels each
• 3 pin XLR-DMX output connector
• Windows 98SE or higher compatible
• DLL included to write your own software
• Optional 9V battery (for stand alone test mode)
• Fuse protection on DMX output
• Dimensions: 106 x 101 x 44.5mm