The reputation of younger electronics engineers in analog electronics is unenviable. But who can blame them, they were born in a world which reportedly consists of 1's and 0's only. One of the many good things about analog technology is that it does not change fundamentally. At least it's slow enough for a moderately gifted person (even lagging by decades) to be able to catch up with some effort. Here’s your chance to tame the analog dragon!
Analog System Lab Kit PRO: 14 step by step experimentsThis kit is designed for undergraduate students to kick off experiments in analog electronics. The main idea of ASLK PRO is to provide students with a solid and engaging framework for creating numerous analog circuit combinations. All experiments are based on general purpose integrated circuits such as operational amplifiers or analog multipliers.
All components are easy to locate using the board's silkscreen markings and drawings.
Long lasting qualityTen basic groups of analog components will help you master analog engineering:
- 3× general-purpose operational amplifiers (TL082)
- 3× wide-bandwidth precision analog multipliers (MPY634)
- 2× 12-bit parallel-input multiplying digital-to-analog converters DAC7821
- 1× wide-input non-synchronous buck-type DC/DC controller TPS40200
- 1× low dropout regulator TPS7250
Components used were chosen to withstand thousands of hours of work. Several generations of students can learn on a single board.
Manuals and Schematics
Easy to read, the user-friendly manual contains good explanations, full-colour board schematics and lots of photos.
It will guide the learner through 14 laboratory exercises. These become a reliable starting point for future projects.
List of experiments
- Characteristics of negative feedback amplifiers and design of an instrumentation amplifier
- Characteristics of regenerative feedback system with extension to design an astable and monostable multivibrator
- Characteristics of integrators and differentiator circuits
- Design of Analog Filters
- Design of a self-tuned filter
- Design a function generator and convert it to Voltage-Controlled Oscillator/FM Generator
- Design of a Phase Lock Loop (PLL)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) Automatic Volume Control (AVC)
- DC-DC Converter
- Design a Low Dropout (LDO) regulator
- Parameters of an LDO integrated circuit
- Parameters of a DC-DC Converter using on-board Evaluation module
- Digitally Controlled Gain Stage Amplifier
- Digitally Programmable Square and Triangular wave generator/oscillator