ESP32 Design Contest 2018 — Terms and Conditions
December 20, 2017 | 18:00
ESP32 Design Contest 2018 Terms and Conditions
- All persons aged 18 years or older at the time of participation may register.
- Multiple registrations are allowed (but only one free Espressif ESP32-PICO-KIT V4 per participant).
- Only people who enter a valid postal address will be eligible for a free Espressif ESP32-PICO-KIT V4.
- All personal data provided is stored for exclusive use by Elektor.
- Employees of participating companies and their relatives are not allowed to register.
- Registration is free; no hardware or software purchase is necessary.
- Up to 1,000 participants receive an Espressif ESP32-PICO-KIT V4 free of charge and with shipping costs prepaid.
- A valid postal address must be entered on the registration form in order to be eligible for a free Espressif ESP32-PICO-KIT V4.
- Only one Espressif ESP32-PICO-KIT V4 per participant.
- People not receiving a free board may participate in the contest by providing their own hardware platform.
- The contest hardware is not limited to the Espressif ESP32-PICO-KIT V4, any ESP32-based hardware platform may be used.
- Elektor alone decides who will be sent a free board for participation in the contest. Decisions are based on the contents of the Project Proposal field of the registration form.
- The project subject is free, there is no imposed field or domain of application.
- All complete proposals received on or before January 31, 2018 @ 24:00 hours CET participate in the contest.
- Contest projects must be received on or before March 31, 2018 @ 24:00 hours CET.
- The winning projects will be announced on April 27, 2018.
- The winning projects will be selected by Elektor.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Any hardware designs and/or source code associated with the submissions must be published under the BSD 3-Clause Open Source License.
- The submitted project must be original work of the participant.
- By participating in the Elektor ESP32 Design Contest 2018, the participant accepts and agrees to the Conditions of Participation. This includes granting permission to Elektor and the participating semiconductor manufacturers to use the project submissions for commercial purposes, primarily public relations purposes.
- Elektor reserves the right to terminate the ESP32 Design Contest 2018 or alter the Conditions of Participation at any time.