Elektor proudly presents the Smart Marketing for Engineers Workshop Tour. During June 2017 this one-and-a-half day marketing workshop is staged in Berlin, Munich, Aachen and Eindhoven. If you are a business decider or on your company’s marketing team addressing highly technical audiences like engineers, product developers, or scientists, this workshop is for you! To register, all you have to do is fill out the form below.
At the end of the workshop, you will have:
- a prioritized plan for marketing investments
- a draft campaign and content marketing plan
- buyer personas defined
- content themes and specific topics outlined
- keywords identified
- a content repurposing plan to amplify your work
- calls-to-action “paths” at each stage of the funnel to drive engagement and conversion
- metrics to measure marketing ROI
With the proliferation of marketing channels and the buying process moving online, marketing planning has become a critical step to driving business success and ROI. Today, business and marketing leaders struggle with tough choices: How do I get my company found online? Do I go to the same trade show or downsize my booth and increase investment in SEO? Do I create more content and videos or advertise on LinkedIn? And the questions and trade-offs go on. Using a proven, research-based methodology for driving demand and growing sales pipelines, this workshop will help you answer these questions and more.
Topics covered – Day 1 (9.00 am - 4.00 pm):
- Hear Rebecca’s keynote presentation, the Six Grand Challenges Marketing to Engineers, including key findings from the 2017 Smart Marketing for Engineers: European Union Research Report
- Document your business goals and growth markets to inform your marketing strategy
- Identify and define your target audiences
- Evaluate your current marketing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Define your current and desired future state of marketing
- Develop marketing goals that tie to and support your business goals
- Select the right inbound marketing activities
- Create a marketing scorecard to measure success
- Build an action plan
Topics covered – Day 2 (9.00 am - 1.00 pm):
- Define your content objectives and themes
- Identify keywords to optimize your content
- Develop a content repurposing plan to “treat your content like a product”
- Map content to the funnel
About Rebecca Geier
Rebecca has over 25 years of global marketing experience in engineering and scientific markets. Named byThe Wall Street Journal editors among the Ten Most Innovative Entrepreneurs in America, Rebecca released her debut book, Smart Marketing for Engineers: An Inbound Marketing Guide to Reaching Technical Audiences in 2016. Prior to co-founding TREW Marketing, Rebecca managed marketing programs at a variety of technology and marketing companies and was a member of the marketing leadership team at National Instruments for 14 years. Rebecca is a regular speaker and writer on the subject of effectively marketing to technical audiences.
Theme: Smart Marketing for Engineers
Target Audience: Business and marketing leaders and teams who target highly technical audiences such as engineers or scientists
Cities & Dates:
- München, June 12-13, 2017
- Berlin, June 15-16, 2017
- Aachen, June 19-20, 2017
- Eindhoven (NL), June 22-23, 2017
Price: €1,750.00 incl. VAT/MwSt/BTW (10% discount for Elektor Green- and Goldmembers)
The participation fee includes lunch, seminar materials and documentation, and a certificate of participation.
Any further questions? Email us at email@example.com
Complete the form below to register
By registering, you declare that you agree to the Conditions of Participation.