Some years ago I bought 4 large 7-segment display SA40-19SRWA and now I found the best controller ESP32 to get the time from NTP and the temperature via MQTT from my home automation server. So I build a system with 3 components:
1. Sensor modul based on ESP32 and DHT22 sensor.
2. HAS home automation server based on RaspberryPi and MQTT.
3. 4 digit display with large 7 segment modules and ESP32.
- on Home & Garden
- Labs project
Bedroom clock with out side temperature based on ESP32
March 31, 2018 , Latest update: March 31, 2018
Read the full post
- Project Documentation (678.49 KB )
- Node-RED Example Source (9.31 KB )
- TempSensor-Sketch (2.93 KB )
- 7Segment-Display-Sketch (7.98 KB )