Worldwide Start-up Competition
After two great successes on the electronica trade show
, Messe Munich and Elektor are proud to present the latest Edition of their Global Start-up Event: productronica
Fast Forward - the start-up platform powered by Elektor.
Fast Forward- the start-up platform powered by Elektor, contestants have a chance to present their innovations to more than 250,000 Elektor community members, as well as 45,000 estimated attendees who will visit productronica
2019 in Munich (12–15 November 2019).
The productronica Fast Forward Competition
Bringing a product to market isn't easy. You need more than a great design. You need to raise capital, find partners, reach potential customers, and execute a marketing plan. productronica Fast Forward - the start-up platform powered by Elektor provides you with a chance to present your innovation to the worldwide electronics community. If you make the cut, you will have the opportunity to:
Participating in productronica Fast Forward - the start-up platform powered by Elektor is simple: Follow these steps
- Present your start-up at productronica 2019 in November in Munich, Germany.
- Compete against other finalists for a marketing campaign with Elektor.
- Engage potential partners, investors, and customers from around the world.
- Showcase your startup company to 250,000 Elektor readers
All submissions will be reviewed and evaluated by the judging panel. Exceptional entrants will be invited to pitch their start-ups at productronica 2019
for a chance to win thousands of euros worth of marketing from Elektor as well as a booth at productronica 2021
- First Prize: A marketing package worth €25,000 from Elektor International Media, which includes an exhibition stand at productronica 2021.
- Second Prize: A marketing package worth €15,000 from Elektor International Media
- Third Prize: A marketing package worth €5,000 from Elektor International Media
- Participants can fill out an online entry form: Enter Here by October 1, 2019.
- The jury will review all entries and then invite the most promising participants to submit more detailed information.
- The jury will select a group of finalists who will have the opportunity to pitch and present their start-ups at productronica 2019. Startup finalists get a presentation space at the productronica Startup Platform at productronica 2019 at a discounted rate of €1,350.
- At productronica in November 2019, finalists will showcase their start-up at the productronica start-up platform. The jury will select 3 winners at the event.
- Terms&Conditions of productronica Fast Forward - the start-up platform powered by Elektor