Downloading of this magazine is reserved for Elektor GREEN and GOLD members only.
- Valve Final Amp (1)
35 watts from a no-frills design
- 8-Channel Disco Light Control-ler
up to 500 watts per channel
Mindstorms five years on
- Practical Neural Networks (4)
applications and large neural nets
- Switched-Outlet Power Bar withRS232 Control
Remote switching using RS232 and I2C
- New C Compilers: SDCC and AVR-GCC
Freeware for MCS51 and AVR!
- Pico PLC
microcontroller or Programmable Logic Controller?
- LED Arrays
matrixed clusters for lighting purposes
- Subsonic Microphone
using a low-cost electret insert
- Single-Chip Tone Control
For use with the multimedia loudspeaker system
- USB-RS232 Interface
A compact solution for missing ports
- Week/Month Timer
Programmable for long periods
- Temperature Indicator for the PC
Useful and decorative!
- Portable MP3 Players
Smaller and with new ICs