- on Test & Measurement
- Published in issue 4/2011 on page 62
Industry standard measurement bus gets a USB interface
PCs are not normally equipped with a GPIB interface, however, forcing users to buy a plug-in card or an expensive external USB-GPIB converter. Fortunately our DIY solution using a USB-equipped R8C/13 board is both straightforward and affordable.
Already a member? click here to log in.
* Low-cost GPIB-TO-USB converter
* Simple hardware (R8C/13 USB board with Centronics connector)
* Assembled and tested R8C/13 USB board available
* Free firmware with source code
* Free flash program
* Free development environment
* Free PC sample program with source code