In EBM 2/2017 the industry-supplied articles originate from ROHM, Mouser/Intel, Keysight, Analog Devices, Cymbet, Schurter AG, Linear Technology, Intersil/Renesas, National Instruments, Saft, and Varta. All articles present deep engineering content to anyone with an interest in the design and optimum use of electrical energy sources ranging from Li-Ion batteries to megawatt generators.
As of edition 1/2017, EBM also has a number of regular columns like Infographics, Talking Heads, and JumpStart. On the JumpStart pages in this edition, Eaton USA writes strong advice to companies (startup or established!) to get their act together on pre-crisis planning, especially for power interruptions due to whatever cause you may imagine including flooding, high winds and attacks.
EBM 2 / 2017 Article Titles
- Op Amp Input Overvoltage Protection: Clamping versus Integrated
- Design Advantages of Solid State Batteries versus Supercapacitors
- Battery Management System Tutorial
- Finding and Fixing Power Supply Noise Issues when Charging Cells
- Maximizing Cell Monitoring Accuracy and Data Integrity in Energy Storage Battery Management Systems
- Modular Wind Energy Appliance
- Test Bench with Highly Dynamic Load System for Testing Brushless DC Motors
- The Intel Quark Microcontroller
- Advanced AC/DC Converter Design with Latest Control IC Technology
- Li-ion Energy Storage Takes Microgrids to the Next Level
- To ‘e’ on the Safe Side
- How Battery Manufacturers are Answering the Safety Questions about Large Lithium Battery Packs
Elektor Business Magazine edition 2/2017 is available as a free download to Elektor GREEN and GOLD members (see 'ATTACHMENT' below). Don't miss out. Download your copy today!
About Elektor Business Magazine (EBM)
EBM aims to establish a busy bidirectional link between the electronics industry and research institutions on the one hand and ambitious hardware and software developers in homelabs, startups and spinouts on the other. In fact the magazine is in place wherever solid guidance is required on a journey of high-tech inspiration. EBM appears synchronously in English and German and is supplied free to Elektor Magazine Gold members in print, and as a pdf download to Elektor Green members. The magazine is also on free, promotional distribution at selected trade shows including Productronica (Munich), electronica (Munich), and embedded world (Nuremberg).