Available from Richardson RFPD, the Wolfspeed C3M0075120K comes in a four-lead TO-247-4 package – with a separate driver source explaining the fourth pin. Make sure you get that right in your CAD component library! The package has 8-mm creepage distance between drain and source.
The intrinsic diode is said to be fast, with low reverse recovery (Qrr).
Applications in renewable energy, electric vehicle charging, high-voltage dc-dc conversion and switch-mode power supplies are expected.
C3M0075120K quick specs:
- 1.2 kV drain-source
- 30.8 A continuous drain current at 25 °C
- 75 mΩ Rds(on)
- 51 nC total gate charge (Qg)
- 150 °C max junction
- 58 pF output capacitance (Coss)
- 220 nC reverse-recovery charge (Qrr)
- 18 ns reverse-recover (Trr)
That’s for our page skimmers, more extensive specifications and the link to the datasheet are here.