Based on the STMicroelectronics STM32F103 MCU, it can operate as a bridge between Raspberry Pi and Arduino shields and in standalone mode as a Cortex-M3 evaluation board.
Embedded Pi has three operation modes, selectable by jumpers, to fulfill all the possibilities of operation to get most out of all: STM32/standalone mode, ST-Adapter mode and Raspberry Pi mode.
Embedded Pi is available in Elektor's webstore
• Provides Raspberry Pi with easy access to abundant Arduino shields
• Brings 32 bit ARM MCU into the world of Arduino
• Raspberry Pi and STM32 can work with each other to control the Arduino shields or other accessories
• 128 KB of flash memory and 20 KB of SRAM
• Form factor compatible with Arduino shields
• Enhances the control capability of Raspberry Pi
• A complete set of FREE CooCox ARM development tool platform for ARM development